Conference theme is AI/ML in Electronic Design, Quantum Computing, Hardware Security, 3D Integration, and IoT
(SAN JOSE, Calif.) — NEWS: Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED) today announced that it has started to accept papers for the 2021 event. ISQED is an internationally reputable conference, sponsored by IEEE CASS, IEEE EDS, and IEEE Reliability Societies, and in cooperation with ACM/SigDA.
To be considered for presentation and publication by IEEE, authors are asked to send their articles before Oct. 2, 2020. The conference is planned to be held on April 2021 in a combination of physical and virtual formats in Santa Clara, California, USA.
The final format will be announced later when the COVID-19 situation becomes clear.
A partial list of topics of interest includes:
Hardware and System Security
* Attacks and countermeasures including but not limited to side-channel attacks, reverse engineering, tampering, and Trojans
* Hardware-based security primitives including PUFs, TRNGs and ciphers
* Security, privacy, trust protocols, and trusted information flow
* Ensuring trust using untrusted tools, IP, models and manufacturing
* Secure hardware architectures Secure memory systems
* Post-quantum security primitives
* Security challenges and opportunities of emerging nanoscale devices
* IoT and cyber-physical system security
* Any other topics related to hardware security
Electronic Design Automation Tools and Methodologies
* EDA and physical design tools, processes, methodologies, and flows
* Design tools for analysis/ tolerance of variation, aging, and soft-errors
* Design and maintenance of hard and soft IP blocks
* Challenges and solutions of integrating, testing, qualifying and manufacturing IP blocks from multiple vendors